Information about our user account and profile creation formsThe personal data communicated is necessary to enable you to benefit from the service. It is intended for the advertiser and its subcontractors. You have rights of access, rectification, erasure, portability, limitation, refusal, and withdrawal of your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, as well as the right to manage what happens to your data after death. You can exercise these rights by post to the Rue de Longpont address, or by e-mail to the address mlemaout[at]pagesjaunes.fr. You may be asked for proof of identity. We keep your data for the duration of the contact period and then the account activity period, plus an additional 3 years.
Information about our contact/quote request formsThe personal data communicated is necessary for the purpose of contacting you. It is intended for Eneria and its subcontractors. You have rights of access, rectification, erasure, portability, limitation, refusal, and withdrawal of your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, as well as the right to manage what happens to your data after death. You can exercise these rights by post to the Rue de Longpont address, or by e-mail to the address mlemaout[at]pagesjaunes.fr. You may be asked for proof of identity. We keep your data for the duration of the contact period and then for the period legally required for evidential and litigation management purposes.
We reserve the right to modify this page at any time. We therefore invite you to consult it regularly in order to remain informed of any changes.
Last updated on: 27 May 2020
1. Identity of the data controllerPersonal data is collected by the Site Advertiser as identified in the legal notices.
2. Processing relating to your personal dataOur site does not require visitors to record their names and does not record the names of visitors who simply view its pages. However, in certain cases (contact form, sharing features and social modules, account creation section, online payment etc.) you may be asked to provide personal data (first and last names, telephone numbers, postal addresses, e-mail addresses etc). When data is collected, an asterisk will indicate whether or not it is obligatory or optional. If necessary, the collection form may be accompanied by a check box enabling you to accept or refuse that your data be used for commercial purposes on behalf of third parties, and/or transferred to third parties. We do not collect any sensitive data, namely any data relating to your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, or your trade union membership, or any data relating to your health or sex life. In addition, during the viewing of our website and the use of our services, we are required to collect and process data relating to your browsing (in particular cookies, and the pages which you viewed) and your device (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, screen resolution, presence of certain plug-ins, etc.). This data will be used firstly to adapt our content and services to your needs, and secondly to compile usage statistics for our services in order to make them more relevant. With your consent, we will also establish the approximate geographic location of your city of origin using your IP address
When?In particular, we collect your data when:
- You create or use a personal account,
- You use our service (for example during an online transaction, when making an appointment, etc.),
- You use our contact form,
- You browse our site and view our products and services.
For what purposes?We use your personal data to:
- enable you to use our services;
- inform you about the services in which you have expressed an interest and which are offered to you on our site;
- offer you advertising offers and information about our site relating to your interests;
- contact you;
- subscribe, with your consent, to a newsletter and send you information relating to our products and services;
- enable us to compile statistics and counts for traffic to and usage of the various sections and content of our site and our services, in particular in order to adapt such sections and content on the basis of your browsing.
RecipientsThe recipients of the data are:
- the Advertiser and its subcontractors, if any,
- To identify the companies which have viewed our site, and the compilation of website traffic statistics, the company Solocal,
- Companies providing any third-party modules that may be implemented on the website (e.g.: for appointments, e-mail alerts etc.),
- Your geolocation and navigation data may be sent to our partners subject to your agreement in order to display advertisements adapted to your interests and movements. Our present partner is Digital To Store, a subsidiary of Solocal Group. You can find more information about the processing carried out by this company at the following address: https://client.adhslx.com/privacy.html.
Storage durationYour user data is stored for a period of 3 years after the last trace of activity on your account. Your contact data is kept during the contact period and for the period required for evidential and litigation management purposes. If you have consented to the sending of newsletters and information emails, your data will be kept for 3 years from the last contact. Data relating to orders and payments is kept for the period required to carry out the transaction and for the period required for evidential and litigation management purposes.
Your rightsIn accordance with the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the rights to access, rectify, erase, object to or limit the processing of your data, and to withdraw your consent. You may also request the rectification or deletion of your data published on our media or object to their communication to partners for the purpose of publishing directories. Finally, you can issue instructions to our group concerning the use of your data after your death. You can exercise these rights:
- In relation to the Advertiser, by using the contact details provided above.
- Regarding the processing of data used to display targeted advertisements to you: rights may be exercised in relation to Digital To Store at the following address: https://client.adhslx.com/privacy.html
- Regarding audience measurement data: rights can be exercised in relation to our service provider Solocal using the following page https://frontend.adhslx.com/privacy.html