Who we are
For more than 10 years we have been prototyping, developing
and operating technology platforms and online services
in the scope of digital local communication.
Founded in 2007, yelster digital employs an international team of more than 35 experts and is part of the French SoLocal Group since 2010.
It is our goal to expand and facilitate local communication for all businesses looking to create a strong connection with their customers.
We achieve our ambitious goals with commitment, teamwork and expertise within an international team.
yelster digital offers an exciting work environment, combining the agile independence and flexibility of a startup with the backing of an expanding, international corporation.
“Our job is not about programming.
It’s about connecting the shop around the corner with the people from the street.”
Pauline – Software Engineer, Vienna, Austria.
We are agile and fast – and just excellent at what we do.
Sounds like you?
yelster digital gmbh is part of the French Solocal group who is the leading digital marketing company in France.
More than a hundred thousand professionals, from the plumber or the bakery next door up to international big companies rely on our expertise. We help our clients to grow their business by boosting their online presence and visibility.
We are currently focusing on the development of our core self-service platform (Solocal Manager), where our B2B clients can manage all the services we provide to them from a single point of access . They are not only able to manage their online reputation and interactions with their own customers but also their presence on social media, directories and other digital publishing channels.
To reinforce our team in Vienna, we are seeking a Senior FullStack Web Developer (f/m/x).
Full Stack Web Developer (f/m/x)
Full time position in Vienna
- Write and review code for various applications
- Ensure our software documentation is up to date
- Contribute to architectural decisions together with other senior developers
- Share your knowledge with junior developers
- Prepare the apps for releases
Your key skills and experience
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in working with distributed environments
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Cloud activities knowledge is encouraged (Kubernetes, GCP, Azure)
- Python / Django knowledge/experience is expected
- Knowledge of the Ionic / Capacitor ecosystem
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- Good understanding of CI/CD, experience working within a source-controlled environment (Gitlab)
- Knowledge of micro-frontend architecture
- Understanding of Webpack Module Federation is a bonus
- Having experience working with Nx Workspaces is a bonus
- Proven experience of performing all technical aspects of a front-end build
Your key behaviors
- Agile mindset, practical experience in international agile development teams (ideally in Scrum)
- Curious, passionate, and willing to learn and share
- Written and spoken English (German and/or French appreciated)
- Responsible, careful way of working, commitment, and fun working in a team
- Desire and willingness to improve knowledge of new emerging technologies
- Altering, challenging tasks in a dynamic environment being part of an international team
- Full-time position with a long-time career perspective
- Pleasant work location in the heart of Vienna (e.g. rooftop terrace, BBQ, table-football)
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- Possibility to do home office
- Two additional days of vacations after the 2nd year with us
- In compliance with the Austrian “IT-Kollektivvertrag” we have to announce the minimum annual compensation: e.g. minimum compensation for “Regelstufe ST2” of € 51.000
- Individual experience and knowledge will be clearly honored in the real compensation package
Please send us your meaningful CV including a photo, a personal introduction, and a motivational letter via e-mail to: email@example.com
You can download the job description as PDF file here.
Linke Wienzeile 8/29
Techn0-Z Salzburg Bauteil V
Phone: +43 1 406 0005
For data protection related requests: dataprotection(at)yelsterdigital.com