Who we are
For more than 10 years we have been prototyping, developing
and operating technology platforms and online services
in the scope of digital local communication.
Founded in 2007, yelster digital employs an international team of more than 35 experts and is part of the French SoLocal Group since 2010.
It is our goal to expand and facilitate local communication for all businesses looking to create a strong connection with their customers.
We achieve our ambitious goals with commitment, teamwork and expertise within an international team.
yelster digital offers an exciting work environment, combining the agile independence and flexibility of a startup with the backing of an expanding, international corporation.
“Our job is not about programming.
It’s about connecting the shop around the corner with the people from the street.”
Pauline – Software Engineer, Vienna, Austria.
We are agile and fast – and just excellent at what we do.
Sounds like you?
(Full time position in Vienna)
- Lead engineering teams (~20 developers) to ship high quality software by a set deadline.
- Set a technical direction with your team.
- Work closely with our product and development teams in Austria and France.
- Be a problem solver for your team, removing obstacles and anticipating potential issues to make the life of your developers easier.
- Contribute to your team’s work, to keep up with the code and all the hidden details.
- Apply the best practices on developing, documenting, testing, deploying, and monitoring of our software.
- Be involved in recruiting the best engineers.
- Support the engineers in their career goals.
- You have already worked on a large-scale cross-team project.
- You are pragmatic with strong organisational skills.
- You have deep knowledge of some (any) web framework. We are on Django/Python, but we believe that great engineers can learn quickly our tools (or make us adopt better practices).
- Curious, passionate and willing to learn and share.
- You can communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written, which is our main work language. Some French understanding will help you in communicating with our French partners, but it’s not a requirement.
- Altering, challenging tasks in a dynamic environment being part of an international team
- Full-time position with a long-time career perspective
- Pleasant work location in the heart of Vienna
- Up to two home office days / week
- Two additional leave days after two years with the company
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- Actual compensation will be based on individual experience and knowledge, but clearly above the minimum compensation according to the Austrian IT-Kollektivvertrag of € 58.926,- for the level “Erfahrungsstufe ST2”.
Please send us your meaningful CV including a photo, a personal introduction and a motivational letter via E-Mail.
Linke Wienzeile 8/29
Techn0-Z Salzburg Bauteil V
Phone: +43 1 406 0005
For data protection related requests: dataprotection(at)yelsterdigital.com