Who we are
For more than 10 years we have been prototyping, developing
and operating technology platforms and online services
in the scope of digital local communication.
Founded in 2007, yelster digital employs an international team of more than 35 experts and is part of the French SoLocal Group since 2010.
It is our goal to expand and facilitate local communication for all businesses looking to create a strong connection with their customers.
We achieve our ambitious goals with commitment, teamwork and expertise within an international team.
yelster digital offers an exciting work environment, combining the agile independence and flexibility of a startup with the backing of an expanding, international corporation.
“Our job is not about programming.
It’s about connecting the shop around the corner with the people from the street.”
Pauline – Software Engineer, Vienna, Austria.
We are agile and fast – and just excellent at what we do.
Sounds like you?
(Full time position in Vienna)
- Extension and maintenance of one of the core products of the Solocal Group, one of the biggest internet players in Europe
- Independent work and implementation of complex tasks
- Teamwork in an international, distributed setup
- Agile Mindset
- Curious, passionate and willing to learn and share
- Completed, relevant technical education
- Written and spoken English (German and/or French appreciated)
- Practical experience in agile development teams, preferably with Scrum
- Responsible, careful way of working, commitment and fun working in a team
- Several years of experience with Angular (v5 and above)
- Several years of experience with Python/Django
- Good understanding of Web APIs (REST and GraphQL)
- Experience with Linux / Unix Operating Systems
- Experience with source control (preferably Git)
- Nice to have: Experience with Ionic v3
- Altering, challenging tasks in a dynamic environment being part of an international team
- Full-time position with a long time career perspective
- Pleasant work location in the heart of Vienna
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- Possibility to do home office
- In compliance with the Austrian IT-Kollektivvertrag we have to announce the minimum compensation: e.g. minimum compensation for “Erfahrungsstufe ST1” of € 48.286
Please send us your meaningful CV including a photo, a personal introduction and a motivational letter via E-Mail.
Linke Wienzeile 8/29
Techn0-Z Salzburg Bauteil V
Phone: +43 1 406 0005
For data protection related requests: dataprotection(at)yelsterdigital.com