You can completely disable cookies in your browser. In this case our site will no longer function normally but you will still be able to carry out basic actions.
1/ If using Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click on the ‘Tools’ button, then ‘Internet Options’.
- Under the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
2/ If using Firefox
- Go to the browser’s ‘Tools’ menu then select the ‘Options’ menu
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab, uncheck the ‘Accept Cookies’ box then click OK.
3/ If using Safari
- In your browser, select the ‘Edit’ menu and then ‘Preferences’.
- Click on ‘Confidentiality’.
- Set the ‘Block Cookies’ setting to ‘Always’ then click OK.
4/ If using Google Chrome
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select ‘Preferences’.
- Click on ‘Show advanced settings’.
- In the ‘Confidentiality’ section, click on the ‘Content settings’ button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, select ‘Prohibit all sites from storing data" and check the box ‘Block cookies and data from third-party websites’, then click OK.
AUDIENCE MEASURING AND STATISTICS COOKIES. These enable us to support the site and compile statistics and metrics in relation to how its sections and content are visited and used, and to carry out studies to improve content (measuring the number of visits, page views or visitor activity on the site and their frequency of return). They also enable us to analyse user browsing in order to improve our service or detect any malfunctions.
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies from our AT Internet audience measurement tool by clicking here.
- You can deactivate the cookies of Google Analytics measurement tool by clicking here.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES When you access our site, one or more cookies from partner companies (‘third-party cookies’) may be stored on your device.
We ensure that partner companies agree to process information collected on our sites in compliance with applicable regulations and undertake to implement appropriate measures to secure and protect the confidentiality of data.
VIDEO COOKIES We provide a player on this site for viewing video, and its use involves the storing of cookies necessary for it to function properly.
You can choose to accept or reject the storage of video cookies:
ADVERTISING COOKIES FROM PARTNER COMPANIES. The purpose of these third-party cookies is to identify your areas of interest via products viewed on our website and collect browsing data in order to personalise the advertising offers addressed to you outside our website.
They may be placed on your device in order to identify your areas of interest via products viewed on our website and collect browsing data in order to personalise the advertising offers addressed to you both on and outside our website. :
You can reject the use of your browsing data by the following partners:
- Digital to Store https://client.adhslx.com/privacy.html
- AppNexus https://www.appnexus.com/fr/corporate-privacy-policy#choices
- EXelate https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/exelate-privacy-policy/opt-in-opt-out/
- Adadvisor http://www.adadvisor.net/optout.html
- Xaxis http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/plusdeservices/infosite/viePrivee.do
- Aggregate Knowledge http://www.aggregateknowledge.com/privacy/ak-optout/
- The Trade Desk http://www.adsrvr.org/
- Adform http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en/
CNIL, the French data protection body, also offers a wide range of tools on its website (http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes), enabling you to limit the traceability of your Internet browsing: extensions that enable your browser to block trackers, social media sharing buttons, the loading of resources from other websites, and so on.